BizCenter.net provides a virtual headquarters for your business, no
matter how widely-scattered your branches, associates, and customers
may be. We can set you up with a password-protected virtual office
suite where you can present training seminars, hold real-time
conferences, post information for your staff or your customers
(password-controlled), use an "internal" email system, post
calendars and provide meeting scheduling aids, and provide forms such
as vacation requests, expense vouchers, and insurance claims for your
staff. The features are described in more detail below:
- Learning Center
- In cooperation with DPEC, nearly 200 business and
technical courses are available on-line, including business,
management, and professional skills training, and Microsoft
- Business, literature, and other books, complete online.
- Partnerships with Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble
allow your associates to find and purchase books online.
- KnowNews e.Wire
- Through the ClariNet™ news service, you can keep abreast of current
events, updated 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- World-wide internet access
- Through the iPass™ Alliance, your mobile associates can get internet
access through local providers nearly anywhere in this country and the